Thursday 27 June 2013

Sci Fi Drone - Example of Movement

As mentioned in my previous post, I have made a small concept that shows the movement of the drone and how it might defend itself.  This is an additional illustration to the previous Orthographic Concept which allows a modeller to understand parts of the drone that will be rigged during the animation process, possibly resulting in changes to the model.

As you can see, from the concept, the front plates rotate upwards to defend the single eye which is the weakest part of the drone (the rest of the drone is armour plated).  To finish the concept off I might develop and produce a final illustration which shows the drone in action and full colour.  If I do make a final illustration I will put it up for sale on my Society6 page as a print.


Also, as you might have noticed, I have finally chosen a name for the drone so that it is no longer know as the "Sci Fi Drone - Shrimp Design" but is now named the "Seeker Drone".

No comments:

Post a Comment