Monday 24 June 2013

"The Rain Man" - Illustration

Thomas Gomes "The Rain Man" 2013
Apparently it's summer here in the UK...After a couple of really bright, sunshine, clear sky days, it is now really dark and raining.

In the spirit of this wonderful weather I have made a new illustration "The Rain Man".  I imagine this illustration being used as a stock image for weather or forecasts.  I have stayed with the blue hues of the colour spectrum to push the idea of the dark and cold that the UK is experiencing at the moment.  I've added the yellow colour in the sun pattern, this helps to create a contrast between the blue umbrella and the golden suns.

If you're interested in using this image then please contact me using the "Contact Me" form on the right.

As always, feel free to leave comments and thoughts.  Also consider sharing this post on Facebook, Twitter or Google +, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment