Sunday 16 June 2013

Sci Fi Drone - Final selection and variations

I really loved the "Shrimp" design and felt that there were more development possibilities.

So, in developing my "Shrimp" design, I have created three front elevations of the concept.  The first one (going left to right) has only a single eye and two plates that offer protection, the middle design is a single, flat plate and the third design has multiple eyes and protective plates.  I personally like the first variation,  I feel as though the protective plates would move to intercept bullets before it hit the single eye in the centre.  Those are the three options for this design.  After I have selected a Drone face I will continue to develop the design, looking next at colours and patterns!  As always I am very interested in people's thoughts and opinions; feel free to comment below and share this post and blog on multiply social networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment